Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, March 23, 2009

Its been a while

Hello its been a while since i have written in here and this is because i just havent really had the time or the drive to write. However my drive for training has not been effected. It is still going well. I am now running with my old track couches on sundays which is doing wonders for my avaerage mile pace. And swimming will be increase to and hour and a half in april. Other then that there have been some minor injuries includeing snowburn, and some muscle tention after a fall going over 80km/h. Ended up at the hosptial in a back board getting xrays. But all is well. I will try to be more addiment about this starting in april. Because april entails alot of new things like the end of school a job veture increased training and a trip to new york. seee you then

No comments:

Post a Comment