Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Taking a Toll

Well so far its been a cold snowy winter. I usually dont mind winter. I was riding my bike regularly it was shaping up to be ok. But now its been a consistant -25C (at mid day colder mornings and nights) + windchill (-30 -40) for about a month and I am really getting sick of it. I embraced it at the beginning but I am over it now I would just like it to go away. I see the people outside as I walk into school they dont even look cold. They look like there in pain. People who are cold kind of move a bit to stay warm they breathe heavily. The people I see there face muscles are contracted so tightly its as if they have there head out the window of a car moving 120 km/h. And there not moving, its as if they are frozen still.

On top of that I have developed a soreness in my shoulder. It feels joint related and the weather could be effecting it. It is in my left shoulder, the one that I have broken in the past. I know there is scar tissue in there and it may be causing the soreness. I am scheduled for physio on friday and I remain opptimistic about a quick road to recovery. I think I noticed it early enough that I can tackle the problem get some decent rest and be back to full strength.

In more positive news we have moved into Feburary, moving us closer to spring running season. I plan on initiating a 12 week running plan to break 1:30 in the police service half marathon on May 1. I am sick of being a slow runner and its time to really step it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment