Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The 2 Week Detox

Even though I kept the Christmas season mostly under control I still packed on a little weight and family took priority over exercise. I figure it will be good to commence in a 2 week detox. From what I have read 2 weeks should be enough for me to really feel back on track. I am not following a perscribed plan, instead I am working the creative juices and creating my own.

Davis Sohor's unofficial unproven detox:
things eat home cooked natural foods
avoid sugars
no alcohol
and drink lots of water
use body as transport ( ride bike places)
get full sleeps
Lets be honest theres no way I going to do one of those lemon water detoxes.

So far my unofficial detox has gone well I have my winter bike totally set up ready for winter riding. I found a cereal where sugar is not even in the top 5 ingredients never mind top 3, and I have already turned down 3 opportunities to drink.

But there are still 2 weekends I need to make it through so I will keep updating on my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment