Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cant Shake It

I dont know if its from starting school, the weather, or the past Christmas season but I can not shake off this feeling of tiredness. I am like a bear in hibernation all I want to do is sleep. Starting back at school isn't a great motivator either. This is hopefully the last semester that I will have to attend school. At this point I am so close I do not want to push it off for another year. I have never taken a full course load in my post secondary career. But knowing that if I can complete it, I will be done with school is a huge driving force. Right now all I am doing is trying to stay positive and hoping that my energy level will soon return to normal.

That being said I did have a solid run today. I shortened it up to 8 miles but I was really surprised at the pace I was able to sustain. It took exactly 1 hour which made the mile times 7:30/mile average. Taking into consideration I was slipping around most of the time, and I cant for the life of me lose one pound. I was very happy with the end result.

This weeks focus is to continue to get good sleeps, continue to follow my detox outlines and try and regain some energy.

Sport: Run
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 8 miles
Avg. pace: 7:30 / mile

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the run. I'm glad to hear your sleeping lots to. I'm sleeping every night now. good luck with school, nail and and get it over with once and for all. haha

    B

    ReplyDelete