Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Living Like a Pro

That's the goal this month. I got laid off at the end of September and squeezed into 5150 Clearwater, because I loved being in Florida and it gives me a goal for the month of October. I am going to live like a pro.

I have watched dozens of training day videos of all my favorite pros, and I dream of being able to go through a day like that. Where your main focus is your training, and everything else comes second. Yes I am in school but only one class, and that comes second. Right now I am eating sleeping and breathing training. I know its only a month, but I am very excited to see what I can get out of myself on this race. I guess it also helps that I just PR'ed a half marathon my 6 mins. Needless to say my tires are pumped up.

So far its going well, it is not even a real life change. I was doing it before but I had the inconvenience of an 8 hr job in the middle of my day. So even though I am training more it really doesn't feel like it. I am more relaxed and more recovered.

I am still a little tight from the half marathon pr on the weekend but a little rest will fix that and I will be good to go by next week. Check back for updates on me training like a pro!



Train Smart

D

1 comment:

  1. Becareful what you wish for. The flexibility of being a pro can be a curse. I know, I had lots of flexibility this year. It's easy to push back workouts and waste the day. Still get them in however, just wasting a day.

    Good luck to you, things might be different for you. I liked the structure of work then training.

    Also, good luck in Florida, kick some ass Chief. Oh, and get a job you bum. Haha.

    B

    ReplyDelete