Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Revenge Weekend

Well it has come time, I am coming into what I am calling revenge weekend. I am running a half marathon on Sunday and I am kicking its ass. My goal this year was to break 1:30:00 which with my built and training hours should be no problem. I got robbed by the blizzard in may for the police service and that was the only half I had scheduled all season. I put up a nice time of 1:38:52 in RI at the end of a HIM so I dont see why there should be a problem for me crushing 1:3o:00. I made sure to take adequate rest after Vegas and then I nailed down some solid run focused weeks. I am feeling good about this race, the weather has been good and I race the course last year. Its a two looper so I can get a good even split. But I plan on killing it. I am going to try and stay even the first lap run with cola in hand and not have a typical Davis mile 10 shut down. Anyways wish me luck race report will be up Sunday hopefully.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment