Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1

Well its the first of Febrary and I have started putting my effort into active living. It was -30 today but I layered up and rode my bike to school. It sure has an impact on your day. I am going to need about twice as much food and a lot more rest if I am going to keep this up.

It was frickin cold on the ride to school and I didnt think I was going to make it home. So I arranged a ride with Kelcie just in case. But luckaly it warmed up and I was able to comforably ride home.

Tonights swim was a long on, and I think the fastest average swim pace to date. We pulled off 3150m in just under an hour or so. I was tired heading into the swim but the water was nice and cold and it woke me right up.

All in all it was a long day but a good start to the month and now there are only 9 more days until the trip. So things are getting exciting.


Bike: Commuting
Duration: 1 hr 30 min
Distance: 30.0 km
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 20.0 km/h
Avg. pace: 3:00 / km
Intensity: 4

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3150.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.9 m/s
Avg. pace: 1:54 / 100 m
Intensity: 8

2 comments:

  1. That's SIU'ing it big time. Great Job. The people of ON couldn't even fathom what you did. Even I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete