Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was not what I expected. I really thought it was going to be a lot calmer. Friday was busy but thats expected, it was also my rest day which is always nice. Saturday I spent the afternoon catching up on school work and riding my bike in the basement. I was suppose to pick Kelcie up from her staff party at the bar at one. I ended up going to the bar and partying. Drank way to much and stayed up late. it made the run today challenging. Half way through I got the runs and had to sop at the nearest gas station. It was scary I almost didnt make it.

As I did last year I made February I love to run month. This year I decided to do I love active living. Its all we talk about in all the courses I am taking and with the dominican trip on reading week I am going to need all the exercise I can get. So this will include driving as little as possible I plan on running and cycling to school. Its a good 15km each way so that should add up nicely.

Until next time

Friday:
Rest day

Saturday:
Cycle
Duration: 2 hr
Distance: 40.0 mi
Avg. hr: 150
Avg. speed: 20.0 mi/h
Avg. pace: 3:00 / mi
Intensity: 4

Sunday:
LSD Run
Duration: 1 hr 34 min 30 sec
Distance: 12.0 mi
Avg. hr: 149
Avg. speed: 7.6 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:53 / mi
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment