Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting the Bonk

Back to school, back to school to prove to my daddy that I am not a fool. haha A little Billy Madison to start things off. I was back at school today full time. It actually felt pretty good I am really organized and motivated this year. I think the 3 months off really helped.

The courses I am in for this semester are Scientific Principles of Fitness and Conditioning, Human Anatomy, Physical Activity Promotion and Adherance, and Instructing Track and Field. All the courses have aspects I am really pumped about.

The Scientific Principles of Fitness and Conditioning seems like I am gonna get to do some cool stuff in the lab. Lots of fitness testing and setting up workout plans. Which is one of my favorite parts of being active is organizing workouts.

Human antomy is going to be hard theres no way around that. But I know that if I just incorporate the language into daily living I should be fine. Plus the Prof seems to be really nice.

Physical Activity Promotion and Adherance is your basic university class with a prof I have already had. Shes really enthusastic and will make the material interesting at least.

Instructing Track and Field, what better class could I ask for!! I get to learn how to coach running,and other stuff I guess, but running!!! I also get to go volunteer at my old track meets! So pumped for this

All those courses plus just running around school wiped me out pretty good. Also the I didnt really eat as much as I should have. This all came into play when I hit the pool. This is because of course today the pool was hot. Slighlty beyond warm. I was burnin up. It was one of the toughest swims I have had in a while. But its done and I am stronger because of it. We still managed to squeeze in 3000 with in the hour which is good to. Next week the water will be cold ice cold I can feel it and I am going to love it.


Swim
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment