Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nap and Swim

Mondays are the start of the week and they are probabily one of the most productive. I am up early because I have class at 8:30 and I am at school till 4:30. I can catch a ride with my dad so thats a bonus and it saves me gas money.

Rush hour sucks on the way home. Winnipeg isn't even a big city but somehow they manage to fuck up the traffic lights. So I didnt get home till around 5:30 which gives me enough time to eat and walk the dog before I am back out the door for swimming.

I had a great swim today despite the fact I slept in the car on the way to the pool. The water was nice and cold today, and I really appreciated that from last week. I was really able to push it and maintain better forum. Where as the week before I was just throwing my arms forward just to stay a float.

After swimming I had to go drop my dog kennel off at Kelcies cause her step brother had rescued a dog that was being mistreated. Puppies are so cute and they will always make you smile. Although it was a long day it was productive and all I needed was a good nights rest.


Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment