Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Its friday really?

I cant believe its already Friday tomorrow I get so spun up in the work that goes on I lose track of the days. I had a great swim yesterday considering its my long day at school. I was still able to giver throughout the whole main set 14x150m. That was a training highlight. And today I just did a short 5 mile run all speed work. felt good it was nice to do a quick workout. I havent done a litte one like that in a while. Anyways tomorrow is Firday I guess woohoo!! I hope I can maintain my good eating habits over the weekend as I do durning the week. I payed the price last weekend.

Tuesday:
Cycle
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 20.0 mi
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 20.0 mi/h
Avg. pace: 3:00 / mi
Intensity:7

Wednesday

Weights: 1hr

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 9


Thursday:
Duration: 37 min 55 sec
Distance: 5.0 mi
Avg. hr: 150
Avg. speed: 7.9 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:35 / mi
Intensity: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment