Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not Going As Planned

Wednesday started out feeling great I was full of energy and felt ready to go. The morning classes flew by and before I knew it it was lunch. It was nice to have the day go by quickly because Wednesdays I am at school for 12hrs.

Everything was going well until my human anatomy class. There is a conflict in schedule between the midterm and my reading week trip. Being a university student I figured it would not be difficult to move it one day. Wrong. I was told to drop the class take a zero or change my flight. All which are ridiculous answers. So I contacted the head of the department and he ended up refering me back to the proff. I pretty much got the answer that its her first year teaching this course and she cant write another exam. Which is bull shit I am sure theres old exams she can use and I did question her on that. Either way its a pain in my ass and I was pretty angery. I couldn't wait for todays swim.

The water was cold today perfect for going hard. So thats what I did I used the swim as a clense and I hammered all that anger out. Felt good and I was able to keep up to the leader swimming consistant 1:32 100m's.

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment