Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, January 25, 2010

Mc Coming to Get You

Saturday night was an interesting night. Anytime I work at pantages the night is always interesting. After the shift I ended up going out for a beer with the other bartender. Then we met some other friends there. Ened up going back to there place, needless to say I got to sleep around 5am and I downed some mcdonalds on the way home. I felt like garbage on Sunday I though I ran most of it out. Wrong. I felt that mc donalds haunting me again today in the pool. That shit is toxic. O well I learnt from that experiance. Other then that it was a productive Monday and the swim went well.

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3000.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment