Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, January 18, 2010

Over stressed and over eating

After Saturdays work out I did not know what to expect for the long run today. I doddled around the house for most of the morning. At least it was nice and warm out today. I figured I was only going to do 8 miles but I took a power gel just in case. I was glad I did it gave me the extra shot on the way home. I only use them when I need them and they have really helped me out a couple times especially running cause there easy to digest. Esspresso Love is my flavor of choice.

It was warm out today and most of the roads were dry. Makes a huge difference traction. Half way through I was back on snow and I lost a lot of speed and my hr shot up I guess cause I was tring to stabilize.

After the run I went to a friends place for a pot luck. Way to much good food and I was a pig. It felt good. haha. My muslces needed everything.

Run:
Duration: 1 hr 2 min
Distance: 8.13 mi
Avg. hr: 156
Avg. speed: 7.9 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:38 / mi
Intensity: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment