Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back In The Groove

After a good sleep and a swim I am starting to get back into the groove. Woke up this morning had my normal morning coffee and was able to go through the normal routine. I will admit I am being attacked but the winter carb monster. Eventually I made my way to school to help set up the details for the reading week snowboard trip. The banner we made took longer then I had anticipated but it turned out amazing, we used a spy vs spy theme and for someone like me who is not in the least bit artistic I was really proud of how it turned out.

On the way home it was close to 7 o clock and I still needed to eat, and walk the dog before I got on the bike. Walking the dog is always relaxing and I felt refreshed when I got in. The cycle went by fast watching the Canada US game. I noticed that during the rushes in the game I would knowingly increase my effort. Same thing happened when I was watching the Ironman World Championships.

Although it is late now It was good to get back in the groove. School starts tomorrow and it will also help to increase stablitiy in life, coming off a crazy December.

Bike:
Duration: 1 hr
Avg. hr: 150
Avg. speed: 20.0 mi/h
Intensity: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment