Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Running with power

Friday I had class and took the day off got good and rested. Saturday I cleaned up around the house walked the dog and got my long cycle in. We went 10 pin bowling at night which was fun. I took it easy on the cycle just enjoyed it watched a movie.

Today I went for a long dog walk in the morning. I was actually pretty nice out today not ridiculously cold. I also made it over to visit my cousin. My cousin and I are close and I havent seen him in a while. I was good to have some time to make it over there and hang out for a bit. I have a quick sandwhich for lunch and ened up taking a nap. I woke up motivated for the LSD. It was a beautiful night and I picked a new route out it was really secluded, I really enjoyed the time to myself. At one point was was running under power lines and I could hear all the voltage crackaling through the air. It felt really cool to be running beside that much energy.


Sat cycle:
Duration: 2 hr
Avg. hr: 143

Intensity: 4

Sun Run:
Duration: 1 hr 19 min
Distance: 10.0 mi
Avg. hr: 151
Avg. speed: 7.6 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:54 / mi
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment