Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, March 22, 2010

The 1st Weekend

Well the first weekend went well I missed one workout. It was a 2500m swim, I am not to hard pressed about it it was on saturday I got the 2.5hr cycle in which was of high imporatnace and by the time I finished work on sat the pool was closed. Either way after swimming today I am over my previous monthly swim totals and I still have a week and a half left of March. The Sunday run this week was short only 55 mins but I can see they get longer really quickly so I enjoyed it while it was short. I got my run done sunday night at around 9. It was a beautiful night, completly still, and just the right temp. It was a really good way to release all the stress of the week from school, work, and just other life stuff. I feel really refreshed today and ready to tackle another week.

I picked up an Ipod shuffle today. Fpund it on kijiji for 20 bones! Pretty good deal to have tunes anywhere. I have an I pod but this thing is so tiny I can just clip it on anywhere its perfect.

But it is crunch time at school and I have studying to be doing.

Sat:
Sport: Bike
Duration: 2 hr 30 min
Distance: 50.0 mi
Avg. hr: 140
Avg. speed: 20.0 mi/h
Avg. pace: 3:00 / mi
Intensity: 4

Sunday:
Sport: Bike
Duration: 30 min
Distance: 15.0 km
Avg. speed: 30.0 km/h
Avg. pace: 2:00 / km
Intensity: 4

Sport: Run
Duration: 55 min
Distance: 7.4 mi
Avg. hr: 148
Avg. speed: 8.1 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:26 / mi
Intensity: 4

Monday:
Weights: Adaptation 2 45min

Sport: Swim
Duration: 1 hr 13 min approximate
Distance: 3500.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:05 / 100 m
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment