Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One part down

Well lectures are finally finished up this week. This is a huge bonus because that means no more new material or projects and there will be less stress. I can now focus on work and training. I love finishing exams, it feels like a weight is physically lifted off my shoulders. I have been so stressed lately I can feel it in my chest. It will be interesting to see what I can do in workouts with out the stresses of school. Other then school I think I have been managing my time well I feel adapted to the program and I have made the adjustments to fit it into my days. There has been a good increase in mileage this month and I cant wait to race the 5 k next weekend.

March totals:
Sport hrs Dist
other 2:15 0 km
bike 18:40 554 km
swim 12:11 36,200 m
run 9:21 120.4 km
Total 42:27 710.6 km

1 comment: