Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Burnt

Well after burning the candle at both ends for a month something had to give. I dont think racing helped either, because you go about 3x as hard as when your training. This was the final week of exams including my big human anatomy exam. Although training is important, school had to take priority this week. I haven't got any marks back yet but I feel good about the exams I wrote. Between work late night studying and training something had to give.

Sunday was a scheduled long run of an hour and 55 min I made it about 20 min in before turning around. My hr fell way way down I was dizzy it was all not good. It was my body saying stop let me rest for a bit. I was a little discourged but if I look back on it I can see why it happened.

The police service half marathon is on Sunday so my focus now is just on getting rest and performing well in the race.

happy training

2 comments:

  1. Good move, no benefit in burn out. Good luck at the half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit procrastinating. Put the bike photo's up.

    ReplyDelete