Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, March 15, 2010

Here we go

So its now 20 weeks till calgary and I am signed up with mark allen online. I completed my first day today and it went very well. I have been doing a pretty good job of maintaining my fitness until now so it was not hard to ease into today. Other then that I am going to try really hard to write in here for the entire 20 weeks even if it comes down to only once a week the mid term month of school really just became over whelming and ate up all of my time. And I started my new job at woodcock. There have been some major adjustments to my schedule and now I feel I have them under control enought to get back on here. There are only 3 weeks left of school and 20 weeks left till calgary so wish me luck. Here we go!


Weight Adaptaion:
45:00

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 3100.0 m
Avg. speed: 0.9 m/s
Avg. pace: 1:56 / 100 m
Intensity: 8

2 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you good luck Chief.

    Congrats on MAO, your going to be surprised at your gains. Just don't deviate from the HR, regardless of how slow you think your going.

    Uncle B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, You know your the one that inspired this anyways. Haha and I cant wait to dominate Syracuse with you.

    D

    ReplyDelete