Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, August 9, 2010

Heat!

Wow it was hot today. Something stupid like +40 with the humidex. I spent the whole day in the heat working outside, I really wanted to do a run in the heat, its good for the mental. But I worked 2 jobs today so I didn't really get a chance. I am tring to bank some extra cash to help pay for my strain of bad luck.haha

I found that today I have finally started making the turn around. I had a great day at the city and a good shift at woodcock. I was able to effectivly help all the customers and the time went by fast. I feel good today and the rest of the week is going to be great.

I am really looking forward to racing this weekend in riding mountain. I have no real stresses and its the nicest race in this aera all year. But I am going to use the calmness of today to get a good restful nights sleep.

Happy training

Rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment