Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, August 23, 2010

Its Good To Be Back

Well 2 weeks off was nice, for about 4 days then I started to get the training itch. After all those nights spend in the pool, gym or on the road I didn't know what to do with all this extra time. I guess I did get caught up on a lot of stuff and I was able to reorganize everything for the next 12 week session.

This weekend was good I went camping with all the boys. We went up way past caddy lake through 2 tunnels which were amazing, over to Norcross Lake. It was really in the middle of nowhere and a great place to really just clear my mind of everything from the city and from the last month in general. I was able to do a 1 hr open water swim because there was not a boat in sight. It was nice not to focus on lanes or bouys and just swim. I found I really paid close attention to my stroke, it was one of the best swims I have had in a while.

As great as it was to qualify for Clearwater there was a ton of un-controlable stresses that came after that moment.

Car broke down had to totally revamp plans and fly home and lose a car

Uncle dies of a brain anurisim leaving my 17 yr old cousin alone because her mom had died a few years earlier RIP Uncle Don.

Get $150 parking ticket & the window get smashed in the same night

Go to deal with ticket wait 1.5 hrs only to find that I need to go wait in line somewhere else.

Needless to say I couldnt wait to get back to training because it seemed that if I wasn't then all hell was breaking loose.

Today consisted of a swim, and a weight session. The swim went really well I felt really strong. The weight session was good to, it always is I just kinda zone out.

Anyways its good to be back at it.


Long Swim:
4000m

Weights:
45 min

No comments:

Post a Comment