Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The turn around

Well I think my bad luck has finally made the turn around. I had a good day at work. I was supose to leave for the afternoon to go to the doctors. But when I went to leave the boss just let me take the truck and go on my lunch break so I didnt loose any pay.

The doctors appointmet was good I weighed in at 183 up 10 pounds from last year. But he said I look much broader in the shoulders. I guess the 5000m swims will do that to you. Other then that I m healthy as a horse. He is gonna get me hooked up with an endocrinoligist, so I can get a better understanding of how raceing effects that system.

It was another hot day today, but all I could think about was running. As soon as I got home I was back out the door running down the street. It was good to be back running again I felt strong and was fueled with the new motivation of going to clearwater. My heartrate stayed low for about the first half hour then I started to see some drift above where I wanted it to be. Overall I took it easy it just felt good to be out running. To cap the run off when I was coming back down the home strech my buddy Kyle Wilson pulled up beside me and handed me a beer. I thought what great training for the up coming beer run season. I was almost finished so he followed me and then gave me a ride the rest of the way.

I spent the rest of the night with the family and working on my truck. I pretty much have it all put back together and it should be ready to roll by tomorrow.

Run:
Sport: Run
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 12.5 km
Avg. hr: 155
Avg. speed: 12.5 km/h
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment