Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, October 18, 2010

Almost There

Well I have battled through the sickness but these last few weeks are going to be tough. Its a grind everyday, and I am sleeping a ton. Bryan's comment on the last post helped to remind me that we all go through this. I am at that point right now were its like "never again am I going to put this much time into training again." and I know in 2 weeks it will be " How many 70.3's can I do next year 3 was not enough" So for now I am just really watching all my physiological indicators closely and trying to get the most out of the workouts without over training. At this point I am so close there is no point in over doing it. I just need to ride the fine line of over training, and then when the rest period comes really just soak up all the hard work. I know I can do it, I just need to keep on plugging away.

As I was flopping around in the pool today pushing through my 5000 meters I always think no one notices me. I usually out swim most people, by that I mean that they come in do there swim and leave while I have been swimming the whole time. I used to change up were I swam so I have never really been a regular anywhere but I am becoming more regular at the downtown ymca now. Anyways after I was done the workout I was putting away the pool buoys one of the lifeguards said to me " you were swimming for a long frickin time! I wish I could swim that long" I told her what I was training for and that I dread the long swims especially when I am tired.

After the swim I headed over for a massage. Today the therapist worked mostly lower body. She said my chest looked much more relaxed from the last time I was in. Which is good I feel better too no more headaches.

Overall it was a good day and I just need to try and stay as positive as possible.

Effortless swimming Click Here!

Sport: Swim
Duration: 1 hr 40 min
Distance: 5000.0 m
Avg. pace: 2:00 / 100 m
Intensity: 4
Sport: Swim




No comments:

Post a Comment