Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Learn Nothing From Succes

Well if I look back at the post I should have listened to my body. But as we know you learn nothing from success. After missing the run on Monday I spent some time on the internet looking at signs of over training and I sent mark an email with my concerns. He emailed back saying listen to your body and gave me some signs to be aware of. After resting that day I figured I would be good to go on Tuesday. Tuesday was similar to Monday, I had a solid workout in the morning took a nap and woke up sacked out. But this time I pushed it out the door for the 1:30:00 run. The run actually went ok once I got into it. It was Wednesday I paid the price. Wednesday was a total write off I was suppose to do a 3500m mod swim I ended up sleeping from 5pm till 9 am this morning. I feel a little better today but I am definitly not going to push it. I did about half the cycle, and I was just going to feel the swim out.

The swim actually went really well I only cut it short by about 500m but I was able to stay strong through the main set.

Now its time for good days rest before the 10k race on saturday.

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment