Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why?

In the last two days I have gotten 2 parking tickets? I don't get it one was written at 11:50 when I got in my car at 11:49 so I called and bitched about that and the other one is for a ticket I have already paid? Go figure, I cant figure out why things are working out this way maybe its better just to not think about it. These are problems that I have tried to prevent or already dealt with and they are coming back at me. I really just do not understand. And the parking authority are probably the worst people to deal with because they just dont care. So I am just going to not pay either.

Other then that I have been battling this cold which I think I have seen the worst of and I am now turning the corner. But I am also battling the effects of coming off of effexor ( an antidepressant I was on). The side effects to it are absolutly terrible but I refuse to take it anymore so I will deal with this until they go away.

Need less to say the last week or so has been a grind. I just wanted to focus on training when I was done work but it seems as though that is the last thing I have been able to do. I have two more tough weeks left then a nice taper, race and then on to the off season. I am not totally looking forward to the off season because I love training but, it will be nice to do some unscheduled training and catch up with others.

Train Smart.

1 comment:

  1. It soon will pass. Keep slugging. Rest is around the corner. No Regrets.

    ReplyDelete