Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Keeping busy

With all this time on my hands I am actually getting to do some of the things I have been wanting to do for a while. On Tuesday I built a work bench. One of my goals all summer was to start a tool collection. I did pretty well so far I have a angle grinder a full socket set a full screw driver set and enough cash saved up for a welder. So with my new collection of tools I needed a place to put them so I researched online how to build a table went out grabbed some wood and it turned out really well. I brought organization to the garage. After building that I was able to do my speed cycle take a nap and then do the run. So overall I was busy all day. Which is good because and ideal mind can be a lot of trouble sometimes.

Click Here!


Speed Cycle:
1:00:00

Mod run:
1:10:00

No comments:

Post a Comment