Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Syracuse race report

This was an interesting race. First of all I have already qualified for clearwater so there is no pressure. It is really just a training race. Before we were about to start Bryan and I were talking and we had no motivation to put ourselves through the pain of a HIM. But after the starter went off I was zoned in. I had a good swim the water was warmer then Calgary my time was a little slow but so was Bryan's maybe the course was a touch long. I thought the cycle was suppose to be 10 miles of climbing and then fairly flat. That was not true. It was one of the hardest bike courses I have done. Compairable to Muskoka. The run course was suppose to be mostly down hill but there was at least one good climb in every mile of the run. Over all I feel I had a solid race I was able to hold my cycle time under 2:40 and I pr'ed the run with a 1:43:xx. For Clearwater I am now really going to focus on becoming more effacement in the water and picking up leg cadence on the run. If I can get my running times down that will really help my times especially coming up to an age cat jump.

70.3 Syracuse
Time 5:02:59
Swim: 34:29:00
Bike: 2:39:58
Run: 1:43:28

No comments:

Post a Comment