Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Being Fit

Today was a hectic day, its the weekend but it sure doesn't feel like it. I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 7 am I wanted to keep sleeping but "the stink" aka my dog laya needed her morning walk. From there I began to cook breakfast for me and Kelcie. It was tastey I enjoy breakfast and I am a decent breakfast cook.

Once breakfast was finished I poured a cup of coffee and began to plug away at my assignment for my class I am taking on wednesday nights. I have been meaning to do this for a while but just got around to it now. Better late then never though. In the middle of working on this I was interupted to move some items to the front lawn. In Winnipeg this weekend it is a giveaway weekend where you can put all the stuff you dont want on the front lawn and people can come and take it. So since Winnipeg is full of cheap hicks the streets were packed with v8 chevys driven around full of Sh!t they probaily dont need.

It felt good to get some school work done and after that I went to the dog park for a quick walk which layla really appreciated. Even though she went in the biggest mud puddle I have ever seen and came out looking like a frickin grey hound.

After all this was done it was finally time to do the workout. But by this time I was exhausted so I layed down for an hour. When I woke up I felt rejuvenated and putting on my cycle shorts and flashy new helmet always gets me ready to go.

The cycle went well. I dropped my water bottle but for the most part there was no heavy wind and the time went by quickly. When I got back I quickly changed and headed out on a run. I felt awesome. I really appreciated the fact that I was fit and how much I enjoy activity.

Brick
Cycle: 1:05:00/25.3miles/avg 21.6 mph
Run: 27:40/3.78 miles/avg pace 7:18 min/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment