Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Perspective

Through out the day we expeirance many different situations work, rest, workouts. Every now and then I will be caught in the fact that I am having a new perspective of things.

At work this happens all the time where I will doubt what I am doing, or I will just accept what I am doing as a job and many others are just working the same as me. But today when I was filling my truck up with gas I had this perspective of just how small I was in the world. Everybody moving so quickly around me and I am just so small tring to get by in the world.

The other new perspective I had came to me in the pool. Swimming for an entire year I spend a lot of time in the pool/ water. But today was different I was intially tired going to the pool but once I started swimming I could not stop. Where kicking used to bother me and take my energy it not longer did. As tired as I was every stroke felt good. It just felt good to mindlessly be going back and forth in the water it did not feel boring. And for the first time on one of my turns I looked up instead of down and it was different and I just appreciated it.

Swim
2700m
1:00:00hr

No comments:

Post a Comment