Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its Time

Its Sunday time for the lsd. I was suppose to meet up with a friend for it but he backed out which is fine by me cause my legs were toast anyways. I headed in my usual shorts and shirt it looked sunny out. But wow you can sure feel that October is just around the bend. It is still shorts weather but could use a long sleeve shirt. I dunno if it was the cold or the salt from the popcorn last night but at the start of the run I was seeing black patches. It was weird but it went away. My legs were tired today which is good means I had a good brick the other day. But I noticed my right foot was getting sore under the arch, I think it was cause I was running on some un even surfaces because it subsided when I stuck to the concrete. It was nice to get early cause it left me to have the whole day to just relax. I went and applied at a local bike shop for winter work. I hope they consider the application it would be a dream workin in a bike shop. I would get to tinker all day!!

Long Run: 1:10:00/9miles/avg pace 7:53min/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment