Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Training with someone else??

Today I decided to ride with someone else. Since I am going on to my second week of recovery and I will be back at it again next week. It was good the time went by fairly fast but not as fast as I thought it would. When you ride by yourself for an entire summer usually exhausted from work my brain would shut off anyways so I don't even really realize time. Anyways the whole experience of riding with someone else was frustrating first you have to wait till your both ready, then you have to meet up, and then you have to hope your both feeling good to go. Ugh. Too much work. Anyways all in all it was a good cycle I got my friend to pull most of the first lap and then I hammered out the second one and he was super stoked to be going to fast. So it worked out good for both of us.

Usually I have nothing exciting to write about and my days are fairly repetitive, but today was different. 3 good things actually happened today 1. my boss told me I am not getting laid off for another week 2. I test drove an amazing p2c which will be my next bike and 3. I had a good cycle with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

Cycle:

Distance: 33km
Avg pace: 28km/h
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment