Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Use it Or lose it!

Going to school full time sucks. But taking one class and working and getting paid is not so bad. The class I am taking is physical growth and aging. We had a guest speaker today some Dr. that I thought was gonna be super boring. Anyways he was fairly interesting. He was blunt and I liked that. One of the first things he said was your gonna get older things are gonna get bad accept it. There is no such thing as golden years. He then went into some physiology, and other diseases, with the main point that being healthy now is vital to good health at old age. We watched a video on nuns who stayed active physically and mentally. Some lived over 100! Anyways it is so so important that you not only stay physically active but mentally as well. My mom bought me a book today its on of Lance Armstrong's "Every Second Counts". After attending this class I am motivated to read it. This will help me get through rest days I will relax and read knowing I am still excersing my brain.

Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment