Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Instant

Well I don't know what happened to fall but just like summer it never came. I guess what was suppose to be summer was fall. On the weekend I would have considered running in a singlet and this morning it was -5.

Overall it was a good day fairly relaxing started out tractor cuttin then got sent back to the regular gig. So I went and did homework for an hour. After that I went bootie shopping because the next ride I will be wearing long pants booties and a jacket.

Todays workout went well, it was a set of intervals 1 on 1 off 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off 4 on 1 off x3. It was tuff but once my hr was up and in the zone it felt good to keep it there. I look forward to running all day and I fantazise about it at work so it was good to get out and hammer. Burning the extra cals doesnt hurt either cause its getting colder and I am already starting to get carb cravings.

Run
Intervals
43:15/5.6miles/7:33 min/mile/avg hr 153

No comments:

Post a Comment