Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Learing to rest

It is hard to realize that the race I spent an entire year training for is over... So what did I do I registered for another one ( and hopefully 2). Because triathlon is now more then just one race it is a part of my life. I love the way I look I love the way I feel I love my motivation and I love my physical ability and attentiveness to proper health. It will be hard to make it till next may when race season starts again but hopefully continuing to write will help to pass the time. I just need to learn to relax and chill. As Brian said training for an ironman (or in my case a half ironman) is like being in prison. Now I am out of prison. This year I have new goals and I have to accept that I do not have to train as hard now as I was last year. Coming into this second year I am going to put my focus on to not getting injured and into getting stronger. Because this year my base fitness is already at the level I want. Heck I did 2 half ironmans in my first year taking this on and pb'ed in every race I entered. Now that I have become accustomed to the lifestyle I just have to find the means to maintain it. What better way to start this year then with a list of goals.

2009/2010 Triathlon realated goals:
-Sign up for complete 70.3 Syracuse
-Sign up and complete Ironman 70.3 Calgary
-Train at least 20 weeks with Mark Allen Online
-Get a Kurt Kinetic Trainer
-Get a 100mm rear carbon wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment