Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cant beat the heat

Today was productive compared to the last few day. I was up early and was able to meet my mom for some coffee. We chatted it was good we haven't done that in a while. Then I helped Kelcie's mom moves some stuff because there grandmas is switching houses. Once that was done I finally figured out the stereo problem in my car that has been bugging me for the last few days. Me and Layla went for a drive and a walk after that.

Then there was the swim. On Mondays I swim with a club. The practices are help at the old pm am games pool. Its a very nice pool. The training tank is usually nice and cold, one time it was so cold my hands started to get numb. Today the water was not cold, it was not even some what cold, it was warm. I guess since the last couple of swims I have had have been strong and enjoyable. Today was a bit of a push, I felt like a rubber noodle in the water. It felt good to be done today, there was no euphoric connection with the water today.

Swim:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 2850.0 m
Avg. speed: 0.8 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:06 / 100 m
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment