Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Conquering The Partey

Well last night was a late one as I can see from when I posted. So it was a late start to the day as well. I rolled outta bed around noon and slowly had some breakfast and a coffee. Last night was fun Robs house is always fun, its very relaxing they are very excepting people and it is really easy to be yourself there. He just got a new computer with windows 7. I must say its an improvement from this vista garbage. More on computer news the desktop here at home has called it quits. Right now I am blogging with my laptop plugged into a 48 inch LCD tv. Its pretty awesome.

This week I noticed I have my first follower. Its Bryan Payne, Bryan has had a blog of his own for years now and it has become quite popular. Its what inspired me to start this one. Now since there is a follower I feel obligated to come up with better blog posts as well as blog more consistantly.

One thing Bryan is good at is conquering the party. When I say that I mean not only having fun at the party but waking up and hammering out a workout the next day. Bryan was saying when he was training for his full ironman's on the long runs his companians would think that the booze smell coming off him was his colone. Anyways today I conqured the Party cause I hammered out a set on spinnervals on the bike at the gym as well as an extensive weight workout. It felt really good to just get soaked in sweat and really get the heart rate up!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell ya, I didn't feel like an Iron-drinker yesterday. It hurt!!! But what the heck, it's the off season.

    ReplyDelete