Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, November 2, 2009

About Time

Finally I have time and I am not to tired to sit and write. After that rave I was wiped . I went home and slept for 3 hours woke up hammered out a 90min bike ride did school work passed out again went out to a house party then crashed again then went for a 14 mile run then went back to work and then came home and crashed.

Today was no better I was driving back and forth to wallace spent the day at school. Got some things done for the ski trip got lunch walked bear went swimming. The swim was good I felt amazing in the water today. I have really become one with the water it is my friend now. We used to fight me and water but now we are good. My run on sunday also went really well. I did 14 miles and I still had energy to go to work and to swim today.

Oct31
Cycle:
1:24:00/26.37 miles/18.8mph

Nov1
Run:
13.7miles/7:44 pace/1:46:00

Nov2
Swim with club:
2600m

No comments:

Post a Comment