Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time flys

I managed to keep busy all day again today. Started with coffee and then headed to an interview for a seasonal job. Then I picked up a check from green drop. Which I must say I am gonna have to go argue about. Then back home to start the cycle.

I farted around the house for about an hour before I suited up and got going. Once I finally did get out there I was amazed at how the time flew by. I took a new route today and the 2 hours flew by. It was an amazing day for a cycle with minimul wind which is odd for the praries but it was good to take advantage of it.

Cycle:
Duration: 2 hr
Distance: 40.7 mi
Avg. hr: 147
Avg. speed: 20.4 mi/h
Avg. pace: 2:57 / mi
Intensity: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment