Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Greasy Run

It was a tough weekend of workouts and I was able to squeeze all of them in as well as time with friends and taking in the santa claus parade. haha. Friday I hung out with my friends and took it easy. Saturday I had a brick to do and I wasnt really looking forward to it but it was so nice out side it was hard not to enjoy myself.

The day ended with a fish fry at Kelcies dads place and a trip downtown to the santa clause parade. I havent been to that in so long and it was amazing how many people showed up.

Today all I had left to do was a long run. It took me most of the morning to get ready and when I did start running it felt like I was sweating grease HAHA. All the grese was out after about 6 miles and from there on it was a good run.

Saturday:
Duration: 1 hr 9 min 24 sec
Distance: 23.66 mi
Avg. hr: 148
Avg. speed: 20.5 mi/h

Run
Duration: 30 min
Distance: 4.28 mi
Avg. hr: 153
Avg. speed: 8.6 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:01 / mi
Intensity: 4

Sunday:
LSD
Duration: 1 hr 24 min
Distance: 11.0 mi
Avg. hr: 157
Avg. speed: 7.9 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:38 / mi
Intensity: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment