Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Funemployed

So I have now been unemployed for almost 2 weeks. And I must say it has been relaxing. I think of it as being funemployed I get to workout when I feel ready and catch up on everything I have been letting slip for the past little while.

Tuesday I had scheduled myself to do a long ride but the winds had picked up to 40 again and cycleing in that is just not enjoyable and there were other things I could do that day. So I chose to run. Even running the wind was still effecting me it was so strong running in to the wind felt like running up a hill. And that was in the bush!! I finished the day off with a weight session and then took it easy.

Wednesday was busy I had lots errends to run. I had a meeting at school about the snowboard association. Then I headed to the pool for a lunch hour swim. Met up with my cousin and then I had class till 8:30. The evening ended at the local bar the villa which is always fun.

Tuesday
Run:
Duration: 58 min 25 sec
Distance: 8.0 mi
Avg. hr: 160
Avg. speed: 8.2 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:18 / mi
Intensity: 7

Weights:
60min

Wednesday:
Swim
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 2650.0 m
Avg. hr: 0
Avg. speed: 0.7 m/s
Avg. pace: 2:16 / 100 m
Intensity: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment