Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tred Sweats

Lately I have really been enjoying running. I think its because of the full sleeps I have been able to get. My body is able to truly recover. I chose to do my workout today on a tredmill. Here in Manitoba hills are few and far between. Although I do not like running on a tredmill it can provide an incline.

Todays treadmill run was very enjoyable. It started with an interval session and then moved to a tempo run. By the end of it was was drenched in sweat. It felt like I was covered in endorphins. I haven't had a run like that in a while. It felt really good to just sweat it all out.

Run:
Duration: 1 hr
Distance: 7.63 mi
Avg. speed: 7.6 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:52 / mi
Intensity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment