Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rob

I slept in today. I dunno why but I did and it felt good. I then grabbed the morning coffee and piked Kelcie up from school. After that I made my way home to work on my car which eventually frustrated me so much I had to go for a run.

the weather here has been ridiculous lately. 2 weeks ago I would have worn full winter gear to go cycling and today I ran in shorts! Its Nov 20 in Winnipeg. I had a great run though felt really relaxed and i was really focused.

The night was evenually capped off at my friend Robs. Rob is a unique guy and me and him have built up an extremly solid friendship. I have even stayed at his place for a month when he was outta town.

It all started in 2nd year university I had three night classes with him intro chem intro chem lab and philosophy. I knew that this guy had some stories. Eventually me and a friend started goin there for beers and such is life we are where we are now. I dont go there as often although I should Its a great vibe and its really comforable. Hence why I am writng at 4 am.

Anyways I am gonna use what left of tonight to sleep.

Run tempo:
Duration: 35 min 44 sec
Distance: 5.03 mi
Avg. hr: 158
Avg. speed: 8.4 mi/h
Avg. pace: 7:06 / mi
Intensity: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment