Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Friday, October 30, 2009

All night

Last night was good arrived home from toon town did a quick interval workout on the rollers and was off to the bar with Kelcie to see a band. I bought the first round of beers and threw the change in the vlts and ended up winning all my money back so that was nice.

I was able to sleep a bit this morning which was nice although when I went to the washroom to take my morning pee Kelcies dad walked in and scared the crap out of me ha ha.

After that fiasco I made it home and headed out for a quick tempo run. I love runnning at this time of year it is the perfecet temperature, and it felt really good to go fast.

Now my day is capped off by working an all night rave at pantages. Ugh tomorrows workouts will be tough.

Tempo run
6.44miles/7:25 pace/ avg hr 160

No comments:

Post a Comment