Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stress

Today was pure stress I don't think I have ever been this stressed out ever. I drove 150kms in the city and it was all useless pretty much and I blew 20 bucks on gas and 20 on hitch balls cause I went draggin. I didnt train today because I thought I could use it as a rest day but it was anything but restful. Woke up at one house drove to another to finish a paper then drove to my grandmas and then drove home to print the paper then drive back to drop off a movie and then back to drop the dog off and then out to ill de chens to drag then back to the girl friends and then home and then back to the girlfriends again. Saturday ya right felt like a monday. We will see how the run goes tomorrow i still dont feel well


Rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment