Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Run for relief

So I thought work would be relaxing today go in do my lawns go home. Instead I go in and boss says I am going with him to shovel dirt I though o fuck. Turns out we waste most of the day and also he is a cool guy to talk to. We talked about everything from metal to his wedding it was truly bizzare. By the end of the day I felt like we were best friends.

I then studied a bit more for my upcoming test today. The test went well I thought. I only got stumped on one long answer. I hate multiple choice I cant ever choose the right answer.

After the test was over I got my first paper from that class back. The mark a D! A fuckin D. What a bitch. even if the paper was weak it was not that weak. I really fuckin hate school it takes a lot of effort and offers really nothing in return.

Anyways I was so stressed out about this I needed to run when I got home I did not care how far, or for how long, I just needed to open up my arteries a bit.

Stress burner Run:

5miles/38:06/7:38 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment