Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Monday, October 12, 2009

Blur

Well saturday night was fun ended up at a classic Winnipeg wedding social. The food at this one was unbeleiveable pizza pasta perogies they really went all out. It was a fun evening Kelcie and I got fairly drunk but didn't realize it till we got back home. I was kinda funny.

Sunday seemed like saturday I had difficulty differing the two. I woke up and had breakfast at Kelcies. I knew I had to work but I thought it was at 5:30 good thing I checked my email cause I had to be there at noon!!! So I suited up and rode my fixie. It felt good I havent ridden it in a while it was nice and man do my legs hurt today.

I missed my job at pantages it is one of the best jobs I have ever had I cant believe they pay me. Anyways I cycled home and went straight into a run. I had a great run to. The lack of excercise on that trip must have helped.

The night was capped off by watching my brother play. He called me after the game it was good to talk to him. Ever since he moved away him and I have become alot closer. He is really livin the dream out there. Plays hockey gets paid and trains that it. He said he gets homesick but there are always people here for him to talk to.

Bike:
2x26min 53min/16.6mph/hr110

Run:
8miles/61min/7:38 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment