Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Friday, October 2, 2009

Noticed

Photobucket

A lot of the time I will go through my day un noticed. I work by myself I train by myself and by that time its usually time for bed. But today for some reason I was noticed. My boss noticed how hard I worked all summer and gave me an out standing review, and two people at the pool noticed me.

One of them was a man who looked to be in his forties asked me what I was training for so we talked about triathlon. He was a runner who couldnt swim, I recommended he swim at pan am on mondays, as it did wounders for me.

The other person was a elder lady with a stronger accent who stopped me in between one of my sets. "are you a speed swimmer?" she asked. I said "no I do triathlon"."how long does that take?" she asks. "4 to 6 hours" i said. " you are very fast" i said thank you.

I feel like garbage and I have been forcing training the last 3 days. Tomorrow I wanted to do a brick but instead I will just take the day to actually try and recover.

Swim:

3000m/1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment