Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Livin the dream

Chad and I are livin the dream. No parents no boss no girlfriends livin the dream. Its unreal we work 7-6 everyday and party hard. What an amazing trip so far. It has really healed me mentally. No more alsers either. Weve gone to fuddruckers twice whatever. Work is great took the ride on out today.

Chad and I locked ourselves outta the shop today. That was super scary. We tried freezing and picking the lock but we were unsucsessfull. Luckeliy we were able to find the property owner and get the door open.

The day was capped off with an attempted run. I tried running but we are in a business area it was snowing and just plain dangours i ran 4 miles and tried to take it inside but the treadmill could not handle my speed. I tried as hard as possible and right now its just not worth the push.

Tomorrow is another Amazing day!!!

Run:
45/??/??

Weights

No comments:

Post a Comment