Protein Deals!!

http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/HMM7T7G

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thinkin

I am a thinker. I think way to much. I wish it would stop. Today was a sad day there was a service for my girl friends grandfather. I only briefly met him but he was an amazing man. He was very sharp unlike most elders whom let there mental capabilities slip. I never really got to experiance his love and compassion but he was very kind to me and just one of the most interesting people to talk to.

My girlfriend Kelcie made and absolutely amazing speech. I was compassionate and it reached out to every single person in the building. She mentioned how her grandfather was so organized and attentive. She doesn't give herself enough credit to how organized and attentive she is as well.

The speech touched me because I know how much she cared for her grandfather and how much he cared for other people. My brain is always turning. Most of the time in the wrong direction. Listening to this speech really made me focus on how much do I care for others??? Not enough. It just saddens me the person I have become. I have always tried to just do the right thing. Help people when they need it, stay healthy, keep working and work hard, Save money, when your out don't be frugal. I always thought by doing these thing life would work out.

So I started thinking why am I not happy??? I do all these things. My life is in order. There are millions out there that have it worse. Why am I not happy??? I thought and thought and I could not find an answer. I have a doctors appointment on
wednesday and it is now time to finally ask my doctor about medications.


Tempo Run:
37:03/5.03 miles/7:22/151hr

1 comment:

  1. There is something so powerful about a the sight of a blind man. He dose not hesitate in every day actions he too constantly moves forward he is not hindered by the lack of a sense that we are convinced would hold us back. A blind man uses what he has and what he has been given. He cues into the senses that are commonly ignored and taken for granted. Accepting his losses, he moves forward and on embracing what he has. He is fearless and confident even though there is no physical visual path. There still is the mental. Now you wonder what that may look like in his mind. I dont believe it looks like anything, but i do believe it feels like something. It may have a surface feeling... but most likly it has an emotional one. Because a feeling isnt organized by color of beauty, it is what it is... simple as that. That blind man got the strength to carry on his life missing a sense somehow... because he felt and he believed.
    So for the sake of those who have no choice, and for the sake of understanding the world a little better, close your eyes.... take a chance on feeling the world around you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete